F) MAIN RULES:
1. Games can be played with three to five players and a goalie on the court for each team.
2. No catching ball or hands on ball, except for goalie, infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
3. No foot passes to another player, infraction results in a possession change, but players may kick the ball once onto their own stick.
4. No jumping (one foot must be on the ground when receiving the ball), infraction results in a free hit.
5. Players may not go down on two knees to make plays or block shots. Only the goalie may play from their knees, infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
6. Ball must be received on a stick below knee level, infraction results in a possession change. If contact is made with the ball above the knee, infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
7. Sticks must stay below waist level when shooting with a similar follow through allowed. Stick above waist on a shot will result in a 2 min penalty.
8. No stick checking, lifting, or slashing. A minor infraction results in a possession change, an infraction in a scoring position or repeated infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
9. No holding of stick, players, or shirt or general interference, infraction will result in a 2 min penalty.
10. No playing your stick between another player’s legs. Results in a possession change.
11. No body contact with the exception of incidental shoulder contact, infractions will result in a 2 min penalty.
12. No playing the ball with the head – infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
13. Repeated infractions result in a 2 min penalty.
G) BENCH PENALTIES
1. Offences leading to a 2 minute bench penalty:
-When a player kicks an opponent's stick.
-When a field player plays the ball above knee level with any part of his stick or his foot.
-When a player tackles or trips an opponent.
-When a player obstructs an opponent.
-When a field player actively obstructs the goalkeeper's throw-out.
-When a player violates the 3 m rule at a hit-in or a free-hit
-When a field player participates in play without a stick.
-When a field player stops or plays the ball when lying or sitting down.
-When a field player stops or plays the ball with his hand, arm or head.
2. Offences leading to a 5 minute bench penalty:
-When a field player, performs violent or dangerous strikes with his stick.
-When a field player uses his stick to hook an opponent's body.
-When a player throws his stick or other equipment on the rink to hit or try to hit the ball.
-When a player throws himself towards an opponent or attacks an opponent violently.
-When a player tackles, throws or trips an opponent against the board or the goal cage.
-When a player commits repeated offences, each leading to a 2 minute bench penalty.
H) Review: MAIN RULES OF FLOORBALL:
- Hit or drive the ball with both sides of the stick
- Play against the walls or rink
- Stop the ball with the stick, your chest or foot.
- Drive the ball with your foot to your own stick
- Steal the ball from an opponent
- Push an opponent with the posession of the ball or who is near you
You can not :
(and it is punished with a free hit:)
- Raise the stick over knee level
- Get any part of your body inside the goal area (attacking players only)
- Stop a ball with your hands or head
- Play the ball while you are lying on the floor
- Raise or move your opponent´s stick
- Get in your opponent´s way with your body or push him with your body
(and it is punished with a penalty shot:)
- Get any part of your body inside the goal area (defending players only)
- Attack your opponent violently or playing in a dangerous way
- Hit a player
- Place your stick in between your opponent´s legs.